Are you struggling to find your perfect fit in On Cloud shoes? Look no further! This article has all the information you need to know about On Cloud shoe sizing. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or just looking for comfortable everyday shoes, we’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents
Understanding On Cloud Shoes Sizing
The On Cloud shoes utilize the Mondopoint sizing system, where each full size corresponds exactly to a 1 cm length difference. To ensure the best fit, it is recommended to use United States or Mondo sizes when shopping for On Cloud shoes.
- On Cloud US sizes: These are true to size, so there’s no need to go up or down a size.
- UK On Cloud women’s sizes: They are also true to size, matching your usual size.
- UK On Cloud men’s sizes: Unfortunately, they run half a size too small. If you typically wear a UK size 10, it’s best to buy an On Cloud UK 10.5 instead, which is equivalent to mondo 29.
How to Find Your On Cloud Size
To determine your On Cloud shoe size or Mondopoint size, follow these steps:
- Find a pair of shoes that fit you well.
- Remove the insole from one of the shoes.
- Using a steel measuring tape, measure from the extreme tip of the heel to the end of the toe.
- This measurement represents your On Cloud size or Mondopoint size.
It can be challenging to find the perfect fit in shoes, but knowing your Mondo size or referring to the On Cloud shoe guide chart will ensure you get the best fit. Remember, if you’re between sizes, it’s always a good idea to go up a half size.
Are On Cloud Shoes True to Size?
Generally, On Cloud shoes are true to size. However, it’s essential to consider the specific support, style, and purpose of the shoe when determining the correct size for your needs.
For example, if you’re considering the On Cloud waterproof running shoes, the company recommends going a size up from your regular size for a relaxed fit.
Different On Cloud models may have slight variations in sizing. To help you navigate these differences, here are some recommendations:
- Cloud Waterproof: Go one size bigger.
- Cloud X, Cloud 5, Cloudflow, Cloudflyer, Cloudstratus: Go true to size.
- Cloudswift: Go 0.5 size bigger.
Note that both Cloudflyer and Cloudstratus models are slightly wider to accommodate wider feet.
On Cloud Sizing vs. Nike
While On Cloud shoes are known for being true to size, Nike shoes may have some discrepancies in their sizing. It’s important to be aware of these differences, especially if you’re transitioning between brands.
In general, Nike shoes tend to run a half to a full size smaller compared to On Cloud shoes. Here are a few examples of the variances in US men’s and women’s sizes:
- On Cloud size 8 corresponds to Nike size 9.
- On Cloud size 9 corresponds to Nike size 10.
- On Cloud size 10 corresponds to Nike size 11.
- On Cloud size 6 corresponds to Nike size 6.5.
- On Cloud size 7 corresponds to Nike size 7.5.
- On Cloud size 8 corresponds to Nike size 8.5.
While Nike shoes may run smaller, it’s worth noting that the majority of their models are not very friendly for wider feet, with less than 5 percent offering extra wide or wide-width options. Additionally, all unisex Nike shoes are based on men’s sizes, so ladies should purchase 1.5 US sizes smaller than their standard women-specific size.
How Should On Cloud Shoes Fit?
It’s essential to ensure your shoes fit properly for ultimate comfort and performance. Studies show that around 70 percent of people walk in ill-fitted shoes, leading to discomfort and potential foot problems.
When purchasing On Cloud shoes, it’s recommended to measure your foot length rather than relying on your size in another brand’s shoe. Here’s how you can calculate your centimeter measurement:
- Place a piece of paper on the floor with one edge against a wall.
- Stand with your heel against the wall, your foot on the paper.
- Mark the end of your longest toe and measure the distance from the mark to the paper’s edge.
- Add 1 to 1.5 cm to your measured length, depending on the amount of air you want for your toes.
- Use the centimeter measurement to choose the closest shoe size.
By following these guidelines, you’ll ensure a better fit and greater comfort when wearing your On Cloud shoes.
Conclusion: On Cloud Shoes Sizing
In conclusion, On Cloud shoes are generally true to size. With their innovative design and cushioned landing, they have gained millions of loyal customers worldwide. However, it’s important to note that slight variances may exist between different models due to design elements and materials used.
Compared to other brands like Nike, most On Cloud shoes offer a consistent sizing experience. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to measure your foot length and refer to the specific brand’s sizing chart to find your perfect fit.
If you’re curious about other topics related to On Cloud shoes, be sure to check out our related articles. Don’t forget to rate this article below. Thank you in advance!